When you’re looking for the best active subwoofers for cars available on today’s market, our team is regularly updating it with new models that might interest you. All products are selected by expert reviewers and tested in conditions catered towards your needs as well so we can provide only what matters most: top-quality images no matter how big or small they may be The list of the top 10 best active subwoofers for cars is given on this page will absolutely help you to grab the best one. Without spending much time, let’s start with the list of top 10 product’s reviews right now.
The list of the top 10 active subwoofers for cars is given on this page will absolutely help you to grab the best one. Without spending much time, let’s start with the list of top 10 product’s reviews right now.
These top-rated active subwoofers for cars are sure to make your business stand out from the competition. They come with all of the features you need and will be one our most popular items, as it boasts an average rating of over 4 stars after more than 1200+ customer reviews!
There are many types of active subwoofers for cars to choose from, so it can be difficult to know which one is right for you. However, we’ve put together a list with our top 10 recommendations! If there’s something specific in mind or just want help deciding between styles then read on below:
Top 10 List of Best active subwoofers for cars is given below
When you’re looking for a perfect active subwoofers for cars to help motivate your workout routine, be sure that it can withstand rigorous activity. We analyzed the best-selling products on Amazon and other online retailers in order to find out which ones were most suitable; factors such as ease of use or weight capacity were taken into consideration when making our decisions!
We’ve consulted top experts who have in-and-out knowledge about the affordable active subwoofers for cars. We chose a high-quality product with amazing features you haven’t heard of before, and filtered more than 100+ products to give this list its punch!
- Power Handling: Peak: 550 watts RMS: 200 watts
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply/Thermal Protection Circuit Remote Subwoofer Control Included RCA and High-Level Inputs
- Delayed Soft Remote Turn On Adjustable Input Sensitivity
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 - +12 dB Variable Low-pass Filter: 85 - 150 Hz
- Constant Subsonic Filter: @ 35Hz Selectable Phase : 0 or 180 degrees
- 1300 W Max Power (350 W Nominal) Pre-loaded 12" Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) Composite Cone Construction Subwoofer
- Built-in 300 W Max (150 W RMS) Class D amplifier
- Ported enclosure design for powerful, deep and accurate bass response
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB, 20Hz to 130Hz)
- Recoil SWS10 is an universal All-in-One self-contained subwoofer ported enclosure with built-in amplifier.
- Peak Power: 600 Watts / RMS 200 Watts PWM MOSFET Power Supply. Includes Recoil 8 Gauge Complete Amplifier Wiring Kit RCK8
- 2" High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil. Ultra Stiff IMPP Cone with Kevlar Reinforcement. 30Oz. Magnet Motor Structure. High Density NBR Rubber Surround
- Blue Power/Red Protection LED Indicator. Phase Switch: 0° or 180°. Low Pass Filter: 30Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 9dB @ 50Hz. Subwoofer Level Remote Control Included
- Compact Dimensions: (4.7”+8.2”) x 14.9" x 20.4". If you are short on space, this is a great solution for you. The combination of amplifier and subwoofer all into one, makes this ideal for spatially challenged vehicles
- Rockville SS8P 8" 400w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub.
- Enclosure is made out of cast aluminum which stays cool at all times. Peak Power Handling: 400 Watts.
- RMS Power Handling: 100 Watts. Heavy Duty Mounting Feet. PWM MOSFET Power Supply. Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology. Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On. Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit. Overload Protection Circuit. Green Power/Red Protect LED. Phase Switch: 0° or 180°.
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz. Built in Subsonic Filter @ 20Hz. THD: < 0.4%. Subwoofer Level Remote Control. Fuse Rating: Single 15A.
- Specifications: Peak Power 400 Watts. RMS Power: 100 Watts. Impedance: 4 Ohm. Dimensions (L x W X H): 11.4" x 8.3" x 2.8" Inches. Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz. Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB. Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m. Input sensitivity, Low level: 300mV. Input sensitivity, High level: 1.0V
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10" Slim Car Subwoofer.
- 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On.
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
- Pioneer TS-WX130DA Compact 8" x 5. 25" 160-Watt Active Subwoofer with Built-in Amp 8" x 5. 25" woofer ; 160W max
- 50W nominal; Aluminum cone; Urethane surround; Built-in Class D amp; Digital Bass Control tailors frequency response & increases performance with selectable Deep or Dynamic listening modes; Gain
- phase & bass modes controllable at remote; Freq resp
- Deep Mode: 20Hz-200Hz; Freq resp
- 600 WATT POWER: Pyle’s 8" Amplified Low Profile Subwoofer System offers a maximum power of 600 watts. It lets you pump out some great low frequency bass volume to enhance the party vibe making it a great addition to your car music audio system
- BUILT-IN AMPLIFIER: The integrated amp in the compact subwoofer features low pass crossovers & a control for adjusting input sensitivity from 0.12V to 3.5V. Includes variable bass boost, control the subwoofer level w/ the remote level control module
- LOW PROFILE: With height of just 3", it's a perfect solution when space is an issue, it can easily fit under the seat of most vehicles! Total dimension is 12.8”x9.5"x3” & includes mounting hardware. A great addition to your car stereo sound system
- HIGH LEVEL INPUT: Speaker line inputs are known as high-level inputs. If your head unit does not have RCA outputs, you can use the speaker outputs for the audio source. Use the supplied cable and connect the outputs properly as shown in the manual
- LOW LEVEL INPUT: Line level inputs, also known as RCA input or low-level inputs. Low level inputs are the recommended way to introduce the audio signal to the hideaway subwoofer if RCA outputs are present on your head unit or other signal source
- Rockville USS8 8" 600w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub. 600 Watts Peak / 150 Watts RMS. Heavy Duty Mounting Feet. PWM MOSFET Power Supply. Low Level RCA Input.
- High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology. Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On. Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit. Green Power/Red Protect LED.
- Phase Switch: 0 Degree or 180 Degree. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB at 45Hz. Subsonic Filter: 20Hz - 50Hz. THD < 0.15%. Subwoofer Level Remote Control. Fuse Rating: Single 20A.
- Specifications: Maximum Power RMS: 150 Watts. Impedance: 3 Ohm. Dimensions: 13.6 x 9.9 x 2.9 (L x W X H) Inches. Frequency Response: 15Hz - 125Hz.
- Signal to Noise Ratio >82dB. Sensitivity: 90dB at 1w / 1m. Input sensitivity, RCA level 195mV. Input sensitivity, HIGH level 5.6V.
- All in one 8"(210mm) subwoofer with small unit design to fit under most vehicle seats.
- Built-in Class-AB amplifier, "All-In-One Bass Addition Package "no need for external amplifier.
- Die-cast aluminum heatsink.High quality material design and craftsmanship.Supports RCA (low level) OR speaker(high level) signal input from audio source
- Adjustable GAIN control to match original vehicle system, so all speakers complement each other
- Easy-to-use control adjustments conveniently located on side of unit. Remote bass volume control knob
- Auto Power Cercuit : Power Status LED
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity : Remote level Control Included
- RCA high and low-level Inputs : Passive Radiator Design
- Slim 12" 4 Ohm subwoofer : Power inputs Terminal
- Dimensions: 14.2” x 5.7” ( 360.68 x 144.78 mm)
- 10" Compact SLIM Under the Seat Subwoofer
- Power: 1000 Watts | Frequency Response: 30Hz - 150KHz
- Phase shift to compensate for time alignment problem in the system
- Auto power on/ off for high level connection
- Bass boost increases the sound level with Wire Remote Control
- 200-watt max, 120-watt RMS power output
- Designed to add extra bass to a car audio system that’s short on space
- built-in matched amp eliminates need to buy a separate amp, saves space, and easier to install
- Frequency response: 50 Hz to 150 Hz
- 8 in. preinstalled woofer
- Fully functional and easy to debug
- 68 mm Slim fuselage, installed under the seat, the effect is better
- 10 inch woofer speaker
- Design of high temperature resistant coil
- Black paint stainless steel mesh, no rust, no deformation
- -Box ultra-thin design, put in under the car seat.
- -Saving of interior space, the appearance of the box with high-grade.
- -Unique paper cone design, so that the bass is more robust, more stable performance.
- -Built-in treble horn and bass horn.
- -Give your car's audio system extra bump with high power, when you drive down the open road.
- 10" Angle Active Trunk Box Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 400 Watts Peak Power / 200 Watts RMS
- RCA Low Level Input: 0.1 - 6V High Level Input: 1V-8V
- Power and Protection LED Variation Bass Boost: 0 - +12dB
- Variable Input Gain Control Adjustable Input Sensitivity Selector (.1V-6V)
With our updated list of products, you’ll find only what matters most and are tailored towards meeting your needs as an individual.
The products are selected by expert reviewers. The expert reviewers have tested them in conditions catered towards your specific requirements as well. The reviews are open to the public, so you can trust that they know what they’re talking about when it comes to picking a new software solution!
We have a solution to your problem of finding high-quality active subwoofers for cars for any product. Our list of products will be regularly updated so as to feature only what matters most and tailored towards meeting individual requirements – just let us know how much information or feedback on these points would help!