With so many different brands and models of the best kegerators under 500 available on the market, finding one that suits your needs can be a daunting task. Luckily for you we have compiled this list with some highly recommended products at various price points starting around $500 dollars!
The list of the cheap kegerators under 500 is given on this page will absolutely help you to grab your perfect match. Without spending much time, let’s start with reviews right now!
This great kegerators under 500 is a perfect choice for those who want all the basic features without paying more. It has over 1200+ customer reviews and an average rating of 4 stars, making it one of our most popular items!
This list of the top 10 kegerators under 500 is a great starting point for anyone looking to buy their first one! From different sizes and styles, we’ve compiled what the internet has recommended. If you need more advice or have any questions then keep reading below:
Top 10 List of Best kegerators under 500 is given below
The cheapest kegerators under 500 can make or break your workout routine. After analyzing the best-selling products on Amazon and other online retailers, we found that a few key factors are considered when purchasing one – including how easy they are to use as well as their durability (and if it’ll hold up against heavy usage). Make sure you take these things into account before making an investment!
Our experts have recommended a product with amazing features you haven’t heard of before, so we could provide your shopping experience with some variety! We filtered more than 100+ items to make this list just right for ya.
- Includes: One (1) 2.5 stainless steel beer tower with stainless steel faucet; One (1) 2.5 lb CO2 tank (empty); One (1) single gauge regulator; One (1) stainless steel D coupler; One (1) 5 ft. 3/16 in ID beer line; One (1) 5/16 in ID gas line
- PLEASE NOTE: This kegerator is designed to fit one sixth barrel or one Cornelius keg only
- If planning to use a ball lock keg a homebrew conversion kit will need to be purchased separately
- Digital Thermostat; Internal blue LED lighting; Internal circulation fan; Not compatible with casters
- Dimensions (fridge only) 33-1/4" H x 17-1/2" W x 18-1/4" D; For freestanding use only
- Temp Range: Low 30's to Mid 40's; Casters for easy mobility;
- Store up to a full sized half shell Sankey standard keg.*Does not support use of Coors, Miller rubberized or other oversized kegs.
- Reversible door; UL listed; Protective floor plate for added durability
- Freestanding use only; Weight: 81.6 pounds; 115 Volts / 60 Hertz, 105 Watts, 1.5 Amps
- Can be converted to a fridge only with the included tower hole cap
- COMPATIBILITY Works with ALL standard 5-Liter pressurized and non-pressurized gravity kegs as well as the included reusable growler keg - perfect for hosting the big game or other small parties
- STYLISH DESIGN The black stainless steel gives it an elegant look making it a good fit for any kitchen bar man cave basement or garage
- FRESH BEER AT HOME Works with standard threaded CO2/N2O cartridges helping to keep beer fresh for 30 plus days
- POWERFUL THERMOELECTRIC COOLING SYSTEM The LED adjustable temperature gauge ranges from 36 to 53 degrees and chills within 24 hours keeping drinks ice cold
- EASY DISPENSING The easy-tap handle allows for an easy pull and release dispense pouring a consistent draft beer every time
- An EFFORTLESS CLEAN with our Quick Connect System! Cleaning your lines is now as easy as changing your keg. Never struggle with those old cleaning kits again. Tools or tap disassembly not needed
- BEST FROM THE BOTTOM! Cleaning your lines using the bottom up approach prevents air gaps in the lines when cleaning. Get a better clean with less effort and hassle with our bottom up pump approach
- NO MESS with the twist-fit connection that keeps pressure in the lines with no leaks. Simply connect your coupler to the cleaning bottle just like you connect to your keg! Cleaning powder included
- For Sankey D (Standard kegs) couplers only! This kit is specific for those systems using American Sankey/Sanke (D system) couplers. If you need a ball - lock connector for home brewers, just click the button above to order the Home Brewing Kit.
- FULL ONE-YEAR 5-STAR GUARANTEE! Refund or replacement for one full year, including your shipping costs, no questions asked; We'll always do what we can to make you happy with your purchase
- INCLUDED WITH KIT: An easy to use instruction sheet. Featuring 8 ounces of Brew Clean powder cleaning solution. 1 plastic bottle to mix the cleaning solution, gently squeeze the bottle to prevent leakage. 1 ball lifter for holding the check valve open on your beer coupler. 1 metal faucet wrench to loosen and tighten your faucet for an all-around cleaning experience. 1 faucet brush for those tough spots. 1 connection hose to connect the cleaning line directly to the tower or standard shank.
- EASIEST KIT ON THE MARKET: This all-in-one cleaning kit includes everything you need to clean stainless steel, Cornelius, Firestone style kegs, liquid/beer lines and other glass, plastic or rubber homebrew equipment.
- SAFE TO USE: The 8 ounces of Brew Clean solution is a safe and easy to use powder solution. It will not cause rust on kegs/ homebrew equipment. This formula actually helps protect metal from corrosion. Only 1 tablespoon of the Brew Clean solution is needed for each cleaning (enough to do about 20 cleanings).
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: This kit is backed by 100% guarantee that you are fully satisfied with your product or receive your money back.
- ASSEMBLED IN THE USA: This kit is assembled in the USA.
- All Stainless Construction: heavy duty commercial stainless body dispensing sankey coupler will not get rust, flake or produce unhealthy substances, high quality healthy grade 304 stainless steel probe is the part that actually presses down into keg to allow beer to pass through keg coupler, healthier than chrome plated brass, no need to worry about acidity coming into beer. withstands heavy uses of commercial environments like pubs, bars and restaurants, start enjoying, no longer miss any game!
- 55-PSI Safety Pressure Release Valve and No Leaking or Backflow: home brewing keg coupler features a thoughtful pressure relief valve, will not stick, just release pressure easily by pulling the valve ring out, pressure will be released automatically when pressure is up to 55 psi to keep user safety, no co2 loss, reduce foaming; gas check valve, beer sealing washer avoid liquid backflow and air entering; brewing hose will be attached to the barb connector tightly by using hose clamp, no leaks.
- Perfectly Beer Gas Line Fitting Standard G 5/8 Thread for Ball Lock: this kegerator keg tap comes with all necessary parts that it would need for complete hook up, liquid and co2 tailpiece barb fit I.D 5/16'' brewing beer gas dispensing line tubing, G 5/8 threads are cut well and work with ball lock keg fittings with the help of keg coupler adapter, it will serve a sanke keg from your home brew keezer, greatly improve your time and effort of changing kegs. no more waiting, tap keg now, cheers!
- Quick and Convenient Lever Locking Handle: this sankey coupler is easy to be connected to brewing keg for beer dispensing, anyone who pulls the handle off of a D system keg coupler will appreciate the convenience. just align it with the keg lugs, press it down and do half turning to secure it to the keg, simply push down on the locking handle to lock keg tap into place to tap keg, press operation handle down and slightly pull the handle cover out to uncouple it from the keg when you finish job.
- Work with CO2 Keg Regulator: this sanke keg tap dispenser is compatible with all American D system keg brands including Anheuser-Busch, Miller, Molson-Coors, and Labatt, dispense beer, kombucha, soda water and other carbonated drinks like a champ for your backyard BBQ, wedding, graduation party, outdoor picnic, etc, you can connect it to a co2 regulator to monitor your keg carbonation pressure. it is also can be used for cleaning, a perfect piece for any brewers equipment home or commercial.
- 【Lower Cost Than Hard Plastic & Stainless Beer Drip Tray】Compared to the hard plastic and stainless beer drip tray, the price of this PVC beer drip tray is more affordable, it is soft and collapsible, can be folded into a relative small piece that will not take much space, easier to store, won't produce scratch, won't break. The cleanup is a snap that you just need to rinse this drip tray in the sink.
- 【NON-SLIP & LONG-LASTING TRAY】PVC material features great anti-slipping characteristic, keeps beer drip tray from random moving or wobbling. MRbrew beverage drip tray is built to last for many years.
- 【NO MESSY SPILLAGE AGAIN】This beer drip tray is built to protect against severe spillage and is an attractive addition for your kegerator to mitigate the problem caused by beer spillages. Reduces spillage, wood damage, and cleanup time at your bar. Catches all drips keeping your kegerator clean.
- 【PORTABLE DRIP TRAY CAN BE USED ANYWHERE】This beverage tray has a 4.52'' width cutout, which is designed to fit around the draft beer tower base flange. Easy to install, just set it on top of beer fridge under your faucet, not into-built. Its size allows it to be used at a variety of locations to pour varieties of beverages.
- 【100% LIFELONG ISSUES SOLVING FOR YOU】Each MRbrew beverage drip tray is backed by unbeatable, reliable, trusted product quality, we will unconditionally solve your problems if you are not satisfied!
We care about your kegerators under 500! That’s why we’re always updating and refining our selection of products to ensure that they meet YOUR needs perfectly, tailored just as an individual person would want them.
The products are selected by expert reviewers. The expert reviewers have tested them in conditions catered towards your specific requirements as well. The reviews are open to the public, so you can trust that they know what they’re talking about when it comes to picking a new software solution!
For a supplier of premium kegerators under 500 for your product, we have the perfect solution to meet individual needs. Our list is regularly updated so that it includes only what’s important and tailored according – just let us know how much information or feedback you would like!