When you’re looking for the best passive subwoofers available on today’s market, our team is regularly updating it with new models that might interest you. All products are selected by expert reviewers and tested in conditions catered towards your needs as well so we can provide only what matters most: top-quality images no matter how big or small they may be The list of the top 10 best passive subwoofers is given on this page will absolutely help you to grab the best one. Without spending much time, let’s start with the list of top 10 product’s reviews right now.
The list of the top 10 passive subwoofers is given on this page will absolutely help you to grab the best one. Without spending much time, let’s start with the list of top 10 product’s reviews right now.
These top-rated passive subwoofers are sure to make your business stand out from the competition. They come with all of the features you need and will be one our most popular items, as it boasts an average rating of over 4 stars after more than 1200+ customer reviews!
No products found.
There are many types of passive subwoofers to choose from, so it can be difficult to know which one is right for you. However, we’ve put together a list with our top 10 recommendations! If there’s something specific in mind or just want help deciding between styles then read on below:
Top 10 List of Best passive subwoofers is given below
When you’re looking for a perfect passive subwoofers to help motivate your workout routine, be sure that it can withstand rigorous activity. We analyzed the best-selling products on Amazon and other online retailers in order to find out which ones were most suitable; factors such as ease of use or weight capacity were taken into consideration when making our decisions!
We’ve consulted top experts who have in-and-out knowledge about the affordable passive subwoofers. We chose a high-quality product with amazing features you haven’t heard of before, and filtered more than 100+ products to give this list its punch!
- Unique four driver design combines form and function
- Dual slot ports minimize air turbulence
- Utilizes same high excursion drivers as the MK402 bookshelf speakers providing a matched, cohesive sound
- Manifold driver layout mitigates unwanted vibration and resonance
- Removable rubber feet allow the sub to be installed upright or laid flat
- (2) RockvilIe SBG1154 15" 800 Watt Passive Pro DJ Subwoofers w/ MDF Cabinet and Pole Mount. 15 Pro audio woofer. 400 Watts RMS / 600 Watts Program / 800 Watts Peak
- 3 High temperature aluminum voice coil. 70 oz magnet woofer. Ported Enclosure for Improved Bass Response. Construction: High-Density, High-Quality Non Resonant MDF wood - Stapled, Bonded & Braced
- Ergonomic Recessed Handles. Molded Steel Grill. Aviation Grade Black Carpet. Pole Mount. Rubber Isolating Feet. Binding Post / Banana Plug Terminals (Negative/Positive). 1/4" Jack (In/Out)
- SpeakON (In/Out). All input/output connections are internally connected in parallel. Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohm. Sensitivity: 94dB @ 1w/1m. Frequency Response: 20Hz - 500Hz
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 18 x 17 x 20. Weight: 44 lbs
- The MIT-1000s in-wall bridge speaker transforms your smaller 2-way in-wall or satellite speakers into full range monitors
- This compact non-powered sub is not for replacing a decent powered LFE subwoofer
- to bridge the frequency gap often found when trying to pair smaller speakers to a high powered subwoofer
- Buy with Confidence: Monoprice not only stands behind every product we sell with a 1 year replacement warranty, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee as well
- Quality at a Fair Price: Monoprice's rugged design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices.
- 18 in. compact subwoofer.
- 350 W (continuous), 1400 W (peak) power capacity.
- The rugged enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (. 75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance. The enclosure is covered in black carpet.
- A top mounted, cast aluminum 35 mm pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX218S as a base for a midhigh speaker cabinet.
- Non-resonant, all steel handles are used.
- Rockville SBG1154 15" 800 Watt passive Pro DJ subwoofer w/ MDF cabinet and pole mount
- 15" Pro audio woofer. 400 watts RMS/ 600 watts Program/ 800 Watts Peak
- 3" High temperature aluminum voice coil. 70 oz Magnet woofer. Ported enclosure for improved bass response
- Construction: high-density, high-quality Non resonant MDF wood - stapled, Bonded & braced
- Ergonomic recessed handles. Molded steel grill
- Rockville SBG1128 12" 600 Watt Passive Pro DJ Subwoofer w/ MDF Cabinet and Pole Mount.
- 12" Pro audio woofer. 300 Watts RMS / 400 Watts Program / 600 Watts Peak.
- 2.5" high temperature aluminum voice coil. 60 oz magnet woofer.
- Ported Enclosure for Improved Bass Response.
- Construction: High-Density, High-Quality Non Resonant MDF - Stapled, Bonded & Braced.
- Features: Rockville SBG1188 18" 1000 Watt Passive Pro DJ Subwoofer w/ MDF Cabinet and Pole Mountable. 18 Pro audio woofer. Power Rating : Peak Power Handling : 2000 Watts (1000 Watts per Subwoofer)
- Program Power Handling : 750 Watts. RMS Power Handling : 1000 Watts (500 Watts per Subwoofer). 3 High temperature aluminum voice coil. 90 oz woofer magnet
- Dual Ported Enclosure for Improved Bass Response. Construction : High-Density, High-Quality Non Resonant Particleboard, Stapled, Bonded & Braced. Ergonomic Recessed Handles. Molded Steel Grill
- Aviation Grade Black Carpet. Pole Mount. Rubber Isolating Feet. Binding Post / Banana Plug Terminals (Negative/Positive). 1/4 Jack (In/Out). SpeakON (In/Out)
- All input/output connections are internally connected in parallel. Nominal Impedance : 8 Ohm. Sensitivity : 96dB @ 1w/1m. Frequency Response : 20Hz - 500Hz. Dimensions (W x D x H) : 23 x 18 x 26
- Rockville SBG1158 15" 800 Watt passive Pro DJ subwoofer w/ MDF cabinet and pole mountable
- 15&Quot; Pro audio woofer. 400 watts RMS/ 600 watts Program/ 800 Watts Peak
- 3&Quot; high temperature aluminum voice coil. 70 oz Magnet woofer
- Ported enclosure for improved bass response
- Construction: high-density, high-quality Non resonant MDF wood - stapled, Bonded & braced
- 12-inch, tunable passive radiator
- Eliminate voice coil offset
- Remove voice leakage
- Terminate wind noise
- Easy tuning for quick adjustments
- Deep, dual subwoofer powerful bass with power handling of 200W RMS or 600W Peak
- Impedance of 2 ohms (parallel connection) 4 ohms separating twin enclosure
- Frequency Response 30 – 200Hz
- Passive dual 8" subwoofer
- Car audio Subwoofer
- A modern take on an old-school classic, the TB features thick ABS construction, and comes equipped with both an active CompR woofer on one end, and a Reflex Sub on the other.
- An innovative bracket system allows the TB to be mounted with ease: horizontally or vertically. Put it anywhere.
- The CompR sub mounted in the TB features a powerful ceramic magnet, an advanced suspension and superior heat management system for big bass and long life on the road.
- The all-weather TB loves to play outdoors. Hook it up on your boat, UTV or Jeep for fun on the trail, in the water or at the dunes.
- Passive Radiator - Made with the same surround and cone materials as the active sub, the Reflex Subwoofer is mounted on the opposite side of the TB - creating even deeper, louder bass.
- Technical specifications: 141 dB max. SPL output; 30-150 Hz frequency range; 47-120 Hz frequency response; Power Rating of 1200W continuous, 2400W program, 4800W peak
- With best in class 18mm wooden enclosures , 14 gauge steel grilles, and JBL’s Patented DuraFlex finish, SRX800 speakers are built to last and withstand a lifetime of hard tour use
- Ergonomically designed handles support an easy, non-fatiguing grip for streamlined handling, and M10 suspension points, indexed feet, and pole/tripod mounts support a wide array of configurations
- JBL’s patented Differential Drive Technology incorporates lower mass ferrite magnets for reduced weight, increased power handling, exceptionally low distortion and extended low frequency response.
- Achieve optimal performance and sound coverage when paired with JBL SRX812, SRX825 or SRX835 speaker systems
- New Forced-Air Cooling helps this CompRT sub run 20 percent cooler
- ONE 8" thin-mount CompRT subwoofer and a high-output reFLEX passive radiator which intensifies bass output
- Easily mounts in cargo area with no space issues, and resists stacking weight
- Minimal mounting depth without sacrificing musical punch
- True, hard-hitting KICKER bass from a shallow-mount design
- Get all the low-end performance of a ported enclosure in a fraction of the air space.
- Now you have the freedom to create a custom box in the shape you want, in the color you want, with the materials you want.
- You’ll make a custom enclosure that fits under a seat, behind the back bench or in the trunk with ease!
- Your shape - our size. We custom weighted the KBRWs to exacting specifications, so you get the perfect tune.
- All it needs is the right active sub in the recommended airspace for some serious custom bump!
- ★ Rock-solid subwoofers are made of MDF material.
- ★ Can not be used alone. Does not have amplifier.
- ★ SIZE:17.9(Height)*17.3(Length)*14.2"(Width)
With our updated list of products, you’ll find only what matters most and are tailored towards meeting your needs as an individual.
The products are selected by expert reviewers. The expert reviewers have tested them in conditions catered towards your specific requirements as well. The reviews are open to the public, so you can trust that they know what they’re talking about when it comes to picking a new software solution!
We have a solution to your problem of finding high-quality passive subwoofers for any product. Our list of products will be regularly updated so as to feature only what matters most and tailored towards meeting individual requirements – just let us know how much information or feedback on these points would help!