When you’re looking for the best powered subwoofers under 200 available on today’s market, our team is regularly updating it with new models that might interest you. All products are selected by expert reviewers and tested in conditions catered towards your needs as well so we can provide only what matters most: top-quality images no matter how big or small they may be The list of the top 10 best powered subwoofers under 200 is given on this page will absolutely help you to grab the best one. Without spending much time, let’s start with the list of top 10 product’s reviews right now.
The list of the top 10 powered subwoofers under 200 is given on this page will absolutely help you to grab the best one. Without spending much time, let’s start with the list of top 10 product’s reviews right now.
These top-rated powered subwoofers under 200 are sure to make your business stand out from the competition. They come with all of the features you need and will be one our most popular items, as it boasts an average rating of over 4 stars after more than 1200+ customer reviews!
There are many types of powered subwoofers under 200 to choose from, so it can be difficult to know which one is right for you. However, we’ve put together a list with our top 10 recommendations! If there’s something specific in mind or just want help deciding between styles then read on below:
Top 10 List of Best powered subwoofers under 200 is given below
When you’re looking for a perfect powered subwoofers under 200 to help motivate your workout routine, be sure that it can withstand rigorous activity. We analyzed the best-selling products on Amazon and other online retailers in order to find out which ones were most suitable; factors such as ease of use or weight capacity were taken into consideration when making our decisions!
We’ve consulted top experts who have in-and-out knowledge about the affordable powered subwoofers under 200. We chose a high-quality product with amazing features you haven’t heard of before, and filtered more than 100+ products to give this list its punch!
- Powerful 10" copper-spun front-firing woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 300 watts of dynamic power
- Equally impressive with music and movies
- Low pass crossover and phase control,Dimensions:14(H) x 12.5(W) x 15.7(D) Inches
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME – Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. BLENDS EASILY WITH ANY SPEAKER and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance-free driver materials make this sub highly durable and FIT FOR EXTENDED USE
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly. Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete
- Power: 550 Watts Max/ 200 RMS
- RCA Input/High level input
- Vega bass boost: 0-+12dB
- Remote control for subwoofer level
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply/Thermal Protection Circuit
- Powerful,Pure Home Theater Subwoofer Max to 100W: Perfect for home theater systems that need a little extra oomph. Matches well with any system. And the subwoofer is up to 100W.
- 8-INCH Subwoofer Enclosure: Kicker Dual 8-Inch 100 watt vented subwoofer enclosure is factory-tuned and vented for deep, thunderous bass.
- Easy to Integrate with Existing System: Hook up this subwoofer to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 60-120 Hz crossover and 25-125 Hz frequency response.
- Outstanding Production Technology：Simple and fashionable appearance, stable black atmosphere, hard texture, good sound, so that your room is full of surround sound.
- Perfect Size:The Subwoofer size is 315MM(L)*280MM(W)*285MM(H), Great for matching soundbars or TVS of all sizes and other connected devices. It won't take up a lot of room at home, but it will fill the space where you put the Subwoofer with a powerful bass effect.
- 12" High Performance Powered Subwoofer
- 150 Watts RMS, 200 Watts Peak
- 50 ~ 250 Hz Frequency Response
- The splitter has an operating range of up to about 30 feet (10 meters)
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10" Slim Car Subwoofer.
- 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On.
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
- Powerful 12" copper-spun front-firing woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 400 watts of dynamic power
- Equally impressive with music and movies; Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet with satin painted plinth
- Low pass crossover and phase control
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
- This is an 8" powered subwoofer capable of producing 60 watts (RMS) output. The subwoofer has a frequency response range of 50 to 250 Hz with a lowpass crossover filter, which can be adjusted from 50 to 150 Hz. Gain and frequency knobs on the control panel allow you to adjust the crossover filter and the power output for the optimum blend and balance of bass output with your stereo or surround speakers.
- The subwoofer has multiple input options, which allow it to be used with any existing stereo or 5.1 (or greater) amplifier system. For each input there is a corresponding output.
- High-level inputs accept a full-range signal from the amplifier's stereo speaker outputs. When connecting the unit as part of a 5.1 system, these would be taken off the Front Left and Front Right outputs in parallel to the standard pair of front speakers. The subwoofer provides its own power and includes impedance matching circuitry, so this will not reduce the power output to the front speakers or affect the overall impedance load on the amplifier.
- Additionally, the subwoofer has a set of right/left Line Level inputs. If using a standard stereo system, without a special subwoofer output, you can connect these to the left and right line level outputs on the amp. The subwoofer will then combine the signals to process the mono bass signal it needs to drive the speaker. If you are using an amplifier with a single mono subwoofer line level output, simply use an RCA "Y" cable to split the output and send it to the two line level inputs on the subwoofer.
- The subwoofer is housed in an attractive black wood cabinet that measures 13.75" x 11.75" x 11.75" (H x W x D). The driver and a 2 3/4" sound port are located on the front, covered by a black cloth speaker grill.
- HOME THEATER POWERED SUBWOOFER - Standard RCA inputs easily connect to your home theater receivers dedicated Subwoofer Output. Save power with the added Signal Sensing Auto ON/OFF feature
- 500 WATTS PEAK POWER - Integrated high efficiency power amplifier, 24 - 250 Hz with 98dB at 8ohm, Auto ON/OFF and 0 - 180 degree Phase control switches, Gain and 40 - 140 Hz Crossover control knobs
- 12 INCH DOWN FIRING WOOFER - Long throw woofer with high rigidity PVA Treated cone, bottom slotted port, Bass Reflex cabinet design with vibration absorbing feet, high quality MDF with added internal bracing and black ash finish
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS - Standard US 110V grounded wall plug, any home theater receiver with dual or single RCA dedicated Subwoofer passive output, home receiver or stereo with raw wire outputs. Use for home theater and surround sound systems
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX - Acoustic Audio by PSW-12 powered subwoofer, 6 foot dual RCA cable, RCA "Y" adapter, instruction manual - Standing sub with feet size is (H x W x D) 13.8" × 13.4" × 14.6" - NOT LFE Compatible
- Rockville SS8P 8" 400w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub.
- Enclosure is made out of cast aluminum which stays cool at all times. Peak Power Handling: 400 Watts.
- RMS Power Handling: 100 Watts. Heavy Duty Mounting Feet. PWM MOSFET Power Supply. Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology. Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On. Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit. Overload Protection Circuit. Green Power/Red Protect LED. Phase Switch: 0° or 180°.
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz. Built in Subsonic Filter @ 20Hz. THD: < 0.4%. Subwoofer Level Remote Control. Fuse Rating: Single 15A.
- Specifications: Peak Power 400 Watts. RMS Power: 100 Watts. Impedance: 4 Ohm. Dimensions (L x W X H): 11.4" x 8.3" x 2.8" Inches. Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz. Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB. Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m. Input sensitivity, Low level: 300mV. Input sensitivity, High level: 1.0V
- 8" SPEAKER DRIVER - Delivers powerful sound with highly accurate, distortion-free bass to provide you with a better listening experience.
- LOW PASS FILTER WITH FREQUENCY RESPONSE DOWN TO 38Hz - Ensures that your woofer only plays sounds too low for your speakers to properly output. Supplement your speakers great high and mid-range with bass you can really feel.
- THICK MDF WOODEN ENCLOSURE - We use high quality, dense fiberboard materials that offer reduced acoustic resonance for better audio quality.
- AUTOMATIC STANDBY - Save on electricity with an auto standby feature that ensures the woofer is not unnecessarily using up power when it's not being used.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - Edifier guarantees you'll have an amazing experience with our products. Buy with confidence, and enjoy our 2 year warranty.
- New twisted flare port contributes to clear and tight bass
- Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II)
- 8” cone woofer
- Stylish addition to any room
- Dynamic Power: 100W (5 ohms)
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR ROOM-SHAKING BASS- This sub has a frequency response range of 40 to 250 Hz with a low-pass crossover filter, which can be adjusted through the full range, pumps dynamic theater-quality bass into your bedroom and apartment.
- LFE & LINE INPUTS FOR COMPATIBILITY WITH MOST RECEIVERS& BOOKSHELF SPEAKERS– Hook a subwoofer cable (not supplied) between subwoofer out port on the receiver/ bookshelf speakers and LFE input RCA port on the sub.
- 6.5 INCH DOWN FIRING WOOFER - Long throw woofer with high rigidity PVA Treated cone, bottom slotted port, Bass Reflex cabinet design with vibration absorbing feet, high quality MDF with added internal bracing and black ash finish.
- ADJUSTABLE VOLUME AND LOW-FREQUENCY- Independent volume and low-frequency bandwidth adjustment knob located on the back panel of the subwoofer allows you to adjust the volume and low-frequency bandwidth according to your preference.
- CONNECT TO LAPTOP AND SOUNDBAR- Hook the Stereo RCA to 3.5mm audio cable in the box between line inputs on the subwoofer and headphone jack on your laptop, then connect to sound bar from aux out on sub to aux in on soundbar with 3.5mm audio cable (not supplied).
- Active 10” subwoofer perfect to provide that extra punch for your home theater or music listening setup
- Amplify your movie, music, and gaming experience with a speaker that provides full frequency audio with a three-way coaxial, four-driver speaker system
- Create a robust 5.1.2 home theater setup perfect for Dolby Atmos with the complete range of CS speakers from Sony with the SACS9 subwoofer, 2 SSCS3 tower speakers, 1 SSCS8 center channel speaker, 2 SSCS5 bookshelf speakers, and 2 SSCSE Dolby Atmos enabled speakers
- 10” Dual layer mica woofer diaphragm delivers faithful sound and optimal bass response
- Motion feedback technology utilizes detection circuitry to correct variations in the input signal, helping to prevent distortion
- 200-watt max, 120-watt RMS power output
- Designed to add extra bass to a car audio system that’s short on space
- built-in matched amp eliminates need to buy a separate amp, saves space, and easier to install
- Frequency response: 50 Hz to 150 Hz
- 8 in. preinstalled woofer
With our updated list of products, you’ll find only what matters most and are tailored towards meeting your needs as an individual.
The products are selected by expert reviewers. The expert reviewers have tested them in conditions catered towards your specific requirements as well. The reviews are open to the public, so you can trust that they know what they’re talking about when it comes to picking a new software solution!
We have a solution to your problem of finding high-quality powered subwoofers under 200 for any product. Our list of products will be regularly updated so as to feature only what matters most and tailored towards meeting individual requirements – just let us know how much information or feedback on these points would help!