When you’re looking for the best subwoofers under 250 available on today’s market, our team is regularly updating it with new models that might interest you. All products are selected by expert reviewers and tested in conditions catered towards your needs as well so we can provide only what matters most: top-quality images no matter how big or small they may be The list of the top 10 best subwoofers under 250 is given on this page will absolutely help you to grab the best one. Without spending much time, let’s start with the list of top 10 product’s reviews right now.
The list of the top 10 subwoofers under 250 is given on this page will absolutely help you to grab the best one. Without spending much time, let’s start with the list of top 10 product’s reviews right now.
These top-rated subwoofers under 250 are sure to make your business stand out from the competition. They come with all of the features you need and will be one our most popular items, as it boasts an average rating of over 4 stars after more than 1200+ customer reviews!
There are many types of subwoofers under 250 to choose from, so it can be difficult to know which one is right for you. However, we’ve put together a list with our top 10 recommendations! If there’s something specific in mind or just want help deciding between styles then read on below:
Top 10 List of Best subwoofers under 250 is given below
When you’re looking for a perfect subwoofers under 250 to help motivate your workout routine, be sure that it can withstand rigorous activity. We analyzed the best-selling products on Amazon and other online retailers in order to find out which ones were most suitable; factors such as ease of use or weight capacity were taken into consideration when making our decisions!
We’ve consulted top experts who have in-and-out knowledge about the affordable subwoofers under 250. We chose a high-quality product with amazing features you haven’t heard of before, and filtered more than 100+ products to give this list its punch!
- 12" high excursion spun-copper Imp woofer
- 29 hertz – 120 hertz +/- 3 dB
- 400 watt
- Max acoustic output 116dB
- Bass-reflex via rear firing port. Amplifier power (control/peak): 200 watts/400 watts
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room.Mounting Type: Floor Standing
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME – Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. BLENDS EASILY WITH ANY SPEAKER and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance-free driver materials make this sub highly durable and FIT FOR EXTENDED USE
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly. Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete
- 5/8" MDF Construction
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 150Hz. Aviation Grade Carpet
- Embroidered Terminator Logo; Impedance: 2Ω
- Combines the sleek looks and power of a Terminator mono block amplifier with either a sealed enclosure
- Houses two 12-Inch Terminator subwoofers, TNP212D2, or a vented enclosure
- CONTEMPORARY DESIGN FOR A PREMIUM HOME THEATER EXPERIENCE – A 10" Dynamic Balance woofer & front-firing port directs powerful lows at the seating area giving a CINEMATIC QUALITY to your music and movies
- BOLD SOUND WITH UNPARALLELED CLARITY – STATE-OF-THE-ART KLIPPEL TECHNOLOGY provides a resonance-free combination of materials and construction techniques that tune out distortion for INTENSE AND RICHLY-DETAILED BASS even at extreme listening levels
- A built-in high-powered amp generates 50 watts RMS/100 watts dynamic power for an EMPHATIC BASS RESPONSE and a wide dynamic range crucial to recreate the intricate details and AUTHENTICITY OF LIFE-LIKE SOUND
- EASY INTEGRATION WITH YOUR EXISTING SOUND SYSTEM. It offers a continuously variable low-pass filter, adjustable from 80-160 Hz
- A sleek detachable grille in front; with multiple line- and speaker-level inputs and outputs, POWER-SAVER ON/AUTO SWITCH, independent volume control and a TOGGLE PHASE SWITCH on the back panel make this sub a cohesive unit that outperforms its competition
- 10" front-firing spun-copper IMG woofer
- All-digital amplifier with 300 watts peak power
- Volume low pass crossover and phase control
- Line level LFE RCA inputs for maximum receiver compatibility
- Dimensions 14 5" x 12 5" x 16 4"
- Powerful 12" copper-spun front-firing woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 400 watts of dynamic power
- Equally impressive with music and movies; Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet with satin painted plinth
- Low pass crossover and phase control
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
- This is an 8" powered subwoofer capable of producing 60 watts (RMS) output. The subwoofer has a frequency response range of 50 to 250 Hz with a lowpass crossover filter, which can be adjusted from 50 to 150 Hz. Gain and frequency knobs on the control panel allow you to adjust the crossover filter and the power output for the optimum blend and balance of bass output with your stereo or surround speakers.
- The subwoofer has multiple input options, which allow it to be used with any existing stereo or 5.1 (or greater) amplifier system. For each input there is a corresponding output.
- High-level inputs accept a full-range signal from the amplifier's stereo speaker outputs. When connecting the unit as part of a 5.1 system, these would be taken off the Front Left and Front Right outputs in parallel to the standard pair of front speakers. The subwoofer provides its own power and includes impedance matching circuitry, so this will not reduce the power output to the front speakers or affect the overall impedance load on the amplifier.
- Additionally, the subwoofer has a set of right/left Line Level inputs. If using a standard stereo system, without a special subwoofer output, you can connect these to the left and right line level outputs on the amp. The subwoofer will then combine the signals to process the mono bass signal it needs to drive the speaker. If you are using an amplifier with a single mono subwoofer line level output, simply use an RCA "Y" cable to split the output and send it to the two line level inputs on the subwoofer.
- The subwoofer is housed in an attractive black wood cabinet that measures 13.75" x 11.75" x 11.75" (H x W x D). The driver and a 2 3/4" sound port are located on the front, covered by a black cloth speaker grill.
- 8-inch, front-firing, paper-composite transducer with high-elasticity rubber surround delivers smooth low-frequency transients.
- 100W Class AB amplifier (50W RMS) gives robust output with minimal distortion.
- Now comes included with Studio One Prime and Studio Magic plug-in suite, over $1000 USD worth of music production software.
- Input gain control gives -30 dB to +6 dB of continuously variable output.
- Continuously variable lowpass filter keeps resonances in the 50 Hz to 130 Hz range.
- Spun copper front-firing Cerametallic woofers
- 10-inch, front-firing driver
- 150 watts continuous, 300 watts dynamic power
- Strong, flexible, removable grille
- All digital amplifier for high-efficiency and true-to-source sound accuracy
- English (Publication Language)
- Echo Sub delivers down-firing, 100W deep bass sound through a 6" woofer.
- Pair with one Echo device to enjoy dynamic music that fills the room.
- Pair with two of the same Echo devices for rich left/right stereo sound.
- Simple to set up and use—just plug in, open the Alexa app, and wirelessly connect to your Echo device(s) to control music with your voice.
- [2.1 CHANNEL SPEAKER SYSTEM ] Sound bar with wired subwoofer delivers powerful bass and surround sound, letting you enjoy an immersive sound experience. The 24 inch soundbar is built with 2 full range speakers, allowing you enjoy all details of music and movies. Total harmonic distortion is about 0.5% even at the highest volume.
- [MULTIPLE INPUT OPTIONS]The sound bars for TV with subwoofer supports advanced Bluetooth 5.0 wireless connection, with which you can connect easily with iphones, ipads, tablets, PC and other Bluetooth enabled devices to stream music; and also wired connection including optical, coaxial, RCA inputs (all cables included).
- [THREE DISTINCT SOUND MODES] Music, Movie and TV shows modes adjusted by using the remote control included with soundbar, catering to different needs of sound bar users. You can also control the volume, switch between different modes with buttons on sound bar. Remote control is not compatible with universal or TV remotes
- [SET UP IN MINUTES]Connect the subwoofer with sound bar via cable included, and hook up TV with soundbar via Bluetooth or optical, coxial, RCA cables, then you are ready to go! The TV sound bar can be placed under TV on desktop or mounted on wall with provided mounting kits.
- [ULTRA SLIM & ELEGANT DESIGN] The sound bar is built with 2 full range speakers and elegant slim design with piano paint which is compatible with modern TVs, and never block the TV screen. The wired 4 inch subwoofer easily fits in most spaces and adds rich bass from anywhere in the room.
- Rockville RV12.2B 1200W dual 12" Car Subwoofer Enclosure amplifier+amp kit
- Rockville RV12.2B Dual 12” bass enclosure system with matching mono block amplifier. 1200 watts peak power/ 400 watts RMS cea-2031 rating. Dual 12” bass enclosure system with matching mono block amplifier. Quasi transmission Line cabinet design.
- Angled at 15% for near perfect in vehicle bass alignment. Exterior: high quality aviation grade tweed Carpet. Oversize Rockville Shield embroidery. Mono, Gold-plated push style, speaker terminal. Dual, high-power, high-efficiency 12" Subwoofers.
- 1200 watts peak power. Power output: 200 watts RMS cea-2006 power @ 4-Ohm and 97DBA (Reference: 1Watt into 4 ohms). Frequency Response: 15Hz - 20Khz (-3Db). RMS power: 400 watts @ 2 ohms. 4 ohm mono-block class A/B.
- 17" High grade twisted pair 100% Copper RCA cables. 17' 8 gauge translucent Blue Super flex Power cable. 3' 8 gauge clear super flex ground wire. 17' 18 gauge Blue remote cable. 17' 16 gauge speaker wire. Gold Plated anl heat resistant fuse holder
- New twisted flare port contributes to clear and tight bass
- Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II)
- 10” cone woofer
- Stylish addition to any room
- 10-Inch Dual 2-ohm Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 1,200 Watts | RMS Power: 600 Watts
- 2.5" 4-Layer High Temperature Copper Voice Coil
- Frequency Response Range: 28 Hz - 300 Hz | Sensitivity: 82.0 dB
- High Flux Ferrite Motor | Advanced Air Flow Cooling Design
With our updated list of products, you’ll find only what matters most and are tailored towards meeting your needs as an individual.
The products are selected by expert reviewers. The expert reviewers have tested them in conditions catered towards your specific requirements as well. The reviews are open to the public, so you can trust that they know what they’re talking about when it comes to picking a new software solution!
We have a solution to your problem of finding high-quality subwoofers under 250 for any product. Our list of products will be regularly updated so as to feature only what matters most and tailored towards meeting individual requirements – just let us know how much information or feedback on these points would help!